Explore the Apple with a Customized Private Bike Tour! Allow our team of Experts to create something totally unique based on your interests, biking abilities and time considerations. Our GOAL is to make each tour a lasting memory by taking you off the beaten path where we can share our love, knowledge and hidden secrets of NYC with you.
So put us to the test! Why see New York from the top of a bus when you yourself can be a part of the action.
Private tour examples
- Bring a date, spouse or good friend on an afternoon bike ride through ManhattansChinatown & Little italy and witness NYC’s amazing street art while tasting the most amazing Pizza along the way. We know where to find it, you get to see it and eat it!
- Thinking about popping the big question? How about asking for her hand in marriage while high a top the Brooklyn Bridge. We’ve done it before. But first a guided tour into Brooklyn via the Manhattan bridge and back.
- Have you ever seen the movie “Gangs of New York”? So have we which is why we love sharing Chinatown & the infamous Five Points. If you’d like to stop for dim-sum, ribs or ice cream we can make pit stops for you along the way.
- Bike ride around Battery Park/Battery Park City along NYC’s famous waterfront and bike paths and witness One World Trade, Lady Liberty & Ellis Island in all their glory. A first hand look at the location where our ancestors sailed up into the New York harbor in search of opportunity and a new life.
- Have you ever considered a corporate team building bike ride along the west side highway bike path. We can also add some body weight boot camp training along the greenway within our beautiful Hudson River parks. Outdoor meeting/training at its best!
- For those avid cyclist allow us to travel to more remote areas of Manhattan like the 79th street boat house, George Washington Bridge, Little Red Light House and more!
- Interested in seeing NYC all lit up in lights? A “Friday night light” bike tour can also be arranged upon request. This can include the two bridges, NYC waterfront along both the East River and Battery Park.
- We offer a Parks & Piers tour which can include Madison Square Park, Union Square and Washigton Square Park before heading down to the Freedom Tower and Battery Park to witness New York’s most sunsets all packaged into ONE!
Bike tour includes
- Bike Rental, Helmet and Equipment
- Expert Tour Guide
- Customizable itinerary
- Hidden gems of the city
- 3.0 hours of exploration, fun & adventure
- Full access to New York’s famous Parks, Bridges & Bike Trails
- Authentic NYC Food Stops
- 1 or 2 hours of additional exploration, fun & adventure upon request